Successful candidates MUST have prior experience managing large commercial ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS**
A Group Executive must be able to lead SASCO Project Managers (that means they must be able to be a SASCO Project Manager) and also be involved in the following:
- Establish Sub-group/Group objectives through a quarterly business plan. Use the policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Plan, staff, and supervise all Sub-group/Group activities that specifically relate to getting the job and getting the job done. Also included are personnel administration, performance review, defining and monitoring responsibilities, etc.
- Responsible for knowing what is going on and oversee monthly projections of costs on all jobs. Accountability is a way of life at Sasco. Monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
- Perform and direct research and client contact to identify potential projects (customers).
- Monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the Sub-group/Group. Develop organization’s programs, standards, and procedures consistent with Corporate policy.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required by the Sub-group/Group operating needs or as directed by the Group President or CEO.
- Four-year technical/business administration degree or equivalent
- 10+ yrs electrical contracting project management experience – hard bid and design-build large (3mil +) electrical projects
- Strong sales, operations, human relations, customer service, and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- McCormick 8000 estimating system or similar systems